Chaucer Hospital, Canterbury 14:00 – 17:00 Weeks 2 and 4
Mr. Nick kopsachilis
Mr Nick Kopsachilis is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon with a wide range of experience, specialising in complex cornea, cataract and laser refractive surgery.
He has completed his ophthalmology training in Germany’s most prestigious ophthalmic hospitals in Munich and Nuremberg and continued with his subspecialty training in UK’s leading Moorfields Eye Hospital and King’s College Hospital in London.
Since 2019 he has been the Clinical Lead for Ophthalmology at East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust and has a keen interest in research and publications.
He works privately in various hospitals across East Kent including Kent Eye Centre, Benenden Hospital and The Chaucer Hospital.
For more information see Mr Kopsachilis’ website www.nickkopsachilis.com
Private & NHS Treatment
Kent & Canterbury Hospital
William Harvey Hospital
BMI The Chaucer, Canterbury
Spencer Private Hospitals
Education and Training
- Complex corneal disease including infections
- Corneal transplantation; full and partial thickness corneal transplants
- Surgery for Fuchs’ dystrophy
- Cataract surgery: small incision, including complex cataract surgery with toric and multifocal lenses and laser cataract surgery
- Keratoconus surgery; fast collagen cross linking
- Dry eye disease
- Blepharitis and meibomian gland dysfunction and Sjogren’s disease
- Contact lens related eye problems
To be completed soon
My consultation fees are set out below. Please note these fees do NOT include any investigations, procedures or treatment, these may be invoiced separately by the hospital.
Initial consultation £200
Follow up consultation £150
I am registered with BUPA, AXA PPP and all other private medical insurers
Patient Contact Form