Kent and Canterbury Hospital
Kent and Canterbury
Kent, CT1 3NG
The hospital is located on the outskirts of the City of Canterbury. The original part of the main hospital building was constructed in 1937, with later developments undertaken on site in the 1960s.
This hospital provides a central base for many specialist services in east Kent such as renal, vascular, interventional radiology, urology, dermatology, neurology and haemophilia services.